Aditya Gandhi(Concert Guitarist) and Opus 109 are currently seeking to hire a PR and concert assistant on a part time basis. Below are the details:
Job Title: PR and Concert assistant
Location: Ahmedabad (Satellite area initially. Then the employee may work from home on most days)
The assistant shall act as a communicator between the artists and various organisers and promoters.
- Primarily this job consists of writing and online communication - press releases, concert proposals, communication with venues, promotors etc, and assisting with content for marketing.
- Assistance with concert organisation and occasional on the ground assistance in concerts.
- This job will put one in the very uncomfortable position of talking and writing about art and music, hence an enthusiasm for those is a must!
- Enrolled in, or recent graduate, in the field of Marketing, Communications or Public Relations.
- Proficiency in English and excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience and social media skills are not required but would be a bonus.
Compensation and duration:
- Competitive internship level package for 3-4 hrs work/day (part-time).
Those interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember, this job is all about writing emails, so write us a good one.
We look forward to welcoming a new member to our team.
Aditya Gandhi is a graduate of Royal Conservatoire of Scotland (Bachelors of Music) and Chicago College of Performing Arts (Masters of Music) under world-renowned guitarist Denis Azabagic, and has performed across India, Sri Lanka, Scotland and United States. Most recently he has toured Sri Lanka as a part of GuitarFest 2017 performing 7 concerts in 6 cities, performed self-conceptualized ‘Nocturnal Concerts’ and ‘Iberian Nights’ in Ahmedabad.
Opus 109 handles all the back-end workings and services for Aditya Gandhi. The company is newly founded and hopes to soon add more artists and services. Opus 109 acts as more than just an artist management service, it has a large creative function in curating projects, developing the artist’s identity and creating marketing content.